Saturday 23 June 2012

Wax Play



little n says...

I really love candles, they are great for setting the mood. They make me think of boudoirs and sex dungeons and er churches I suppose! :/ I find that the flame on a candle can be soothing (and reassuring) as well as very mesmerising, and I will often light one if I am alone as a sort of companion. And yes I’ve often dipped my fingers in the wax and then wondered what on earth i'm supposed to do with all the fingertip wax bits afterwards, and somtimes been a bit sorry for it afterwards, depending on the temperature of the wax! So naturally I’ve been thinking about what it would be like to get covered in wax. Ive seen some amazing pictures of women online who’ve had wax of all different colours poured onto them (from special low temp bdsm candles that I’ve also seen available online). I believe it is also quite common for the woman with the wax design on her to then have it either flogged off by her dom, or scraped off (very carefully) with a blade which no doubt enhances the overall experience. Now I just need to convince daddy and find somwere I can make a mess!


No comments:

Post a Comment