Monday 4 June 2012

Masochistically Defiant: It Isn't Ageplay

Masochistically Defiant: It Isn't Ageplay: I know there's lots and lots of people out there who associate being a "little" with ageplay. For my Monster and I, ageplay doesn't even com...

 Little n says....

I found this blog interesting. Whilst I have identified on this blog as being into ageplay, I also agree with what this blogger said about her 'little' being  'Just under the surface'. Unfortunately though mundane life and other people often get in the way! whilst in my everyday I may not be overtly little in public, I will still often feel little and respond to things  and refer to things in a little way... when I can get away with it! Similalry in private I may behave in a childish way when interacting with my daddy even if he is not being daddy....somtimes I just cant help it. It certainly is not therefore only restricted to the bedroom as far as I am concerned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment