Saturday 23 June 2012

Living Two Lives

little n says...

Somtimes having to live two lives gets frustrating especially when other people want to talk about relationships and or sex. Having to hide, or not talk about the reality of your own relationship or sex life can be anoying especially when you feel like the person you are talking to is trying to brag about their own because they are getting a very vanilla impression of you. I hate being made to feel vanilla! I don't know why I care but I'd rather have people not know but suspect there was somthing darker going on beneath the surface than have them believe i'm just plain vanilla....I guess im vain like that! Also how to you deal with family members who think nothing of intruding on your privacy who obviously assume that you, like them, are vanilla and have nothing to hide! arrgh. I'm not surprised so many of us are addicted to blogs and chat rooms/forums...we have nobody else to talk to about it! Another thing I do its try to find films/books/tv shows with reffrances of D/s in it, and i pride myself on seeing things in material that perhaps more vanilla people would not! For example I reckon alot of people watch movies like 9 1/2 weeks without actually realising it is not just a nice romance fiction!

No comments:

Post a Comment