Monday 4 June 2012

Hello from little n and Daddy S

Little n says….
Hello and welcome to mine and daddy’s blog! This is the first blog I/we have ever done, and I’m not quite sure what I’m doing, but there’s something thrilling about sharing those secrets that you can’t tell anyone but the whole world about! I’m a twenty something graduate living in the UK with an 'ageplay' fetish... although im not so sure its realy correct to define it as ageplay as such, but its the best label ive got! I’m new to the scene, and was introduced to it through my interest in all things BDSM and a great relationship. I love spankings, being tied up, and ofc being a little girl! I have a few teddies, but always want more and I like doing little things like colouring in, and I also like to dress up. I have an interest in sexual and nonsexual 'ageplay' (inc regressive), and unlike many bloggers/sites on the web I am not a nappy (or diaper if you’re from the US) fetishist. I aim to share not only my experiences as a little, but also any info/websites I come across relating to 'ageplay'  that might be useful to other 'ageplayers' or people that are interested in the scene. Sometimes I might also post about an issue or topic which I have found elsewhere or that I have thought of myself relating to 'ageplay'. I welcome comments and suggestions on how I can make my blog more interesting and useful. Please note none of the images posted on this site are of me or my daddy. 

Daddy S says….
Hello, I am little n’s Daddy. She is very special to me and it makes me feel good to be able care for her and protect her. Age play has allowed us to become closer in our relationship and explore each other’s facets, both sexual and non-sexual. I will also be using this blog to not only share the experiences I have with little n but also to hopefully offer advice to other age players. 

No comments:

Post a Comment