Thursday 14 June 2012

3 1/2 Days



little n says….

Ok, so I don’t mind admitting that that film 9 ½ weeks made me pretty hot! ;) I thought it was a great film and I think it did a good job of portraying the D/s relationship dynamic.. and you know what my favourite part was? No not the food scene! And probably not any of the other ones that you can immediately think of! My favourite bit in the whole film was the bit where John (aka Micky Rourke) gets Elizabeth (Kim Basinger) to ‘try’ out the bed in the shop, and he tells (in front of the sales assistant) her to “open her legs for daddy” ….*shudder. But that scene seems to go unnoticed by everyone else, and it’s the most taboo scene in the whole film! Well I thought so anyway *blush. 

Unfortunately though my daddy was not impressed with this film, more specifically with Rourke’s acting skills! I’m not sure if it’s just because he didn’t really get it or if I’m just to easily won over by a man in a suit whispering a few sexy lines in a cool but calm manner, but that’s what he thinks anyway. Needless to say he’s probably not going to want to watch the second film; another 9 ½ weeks! So I thought I’d give the book a try.. Rourkes ‘poor’ acting can’t ruin that right?! I’m still waiting for it to be delivered from amazon unfortunately but it did only cost me 1p :) (not including p+p ofc) :(. Shame I couldn’t just download it and read it right away…anyway. I’d like to know what other people think/thought of the film. I realise it’s a bit old now, but I wasn’t born when it came out, so I’ve had some growing up to do in-between times!

There are of course some other great films both recent and old which also portray D/s relationships quite well. A very recent one that comes to mind straight away is A Dangerous Method (2011). Me and Daddy went all the way to the cinema (we had to go to a different town because it wasn’t showing in our local cinema) to go see this movie and we were not disappointed. I was a bit put off to begin with by keira’s not- so-attractive facial expressions, but I realise this was an aspect of Sabina Spielberg which Kiera felt had to be shown. Anyway the film was brilliant and even has some elements/reffrances/suggestions of D/lg in it and my daddy and I certainly enjoyed it….but he pretty much likes  any film with keira in it! 

Another recent-ish film which we think is worth a watch is The Secretary (2002). It’s an amusing but sexy film about a.. well… masochistic secretary and her sadist boss- a match made in heaven! The spanking scene in this is quite tense, just like in  Dangerous Method
Of course there are the classics like story of O which daddy and  I were disappointed in, and I’m sure there are a few others I’m missing out here…sorry! Oh theres that french film that I watched (kinda weird especially at the end but enjoyable) The Piano Teacher (2001) about a romance between a masochistic piano teacher who has an over-bearing mother and one of her students. There is quite an intense ‘rape’ scene in that one. 

So its 3 ½ days till daddy comes home, hes been gone a month and I’m hoping we can take some inspiration from some of the films mentioned above and have some of our own fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment