Wednesday 27 June 2012

Shopping


little n says…

Yesterday me and daddy went out shopping. He needed a belt or two; one black and one brown. He hasn’t had one that fits him well ever, and the ones he has always had have been cheap. This time he wanted a good one. A leather one.

We found the belt section in the store and we were both impressed to see that most of them were reversible belts, black on one side, brown on the other. Great two in one. But as we fingered are way through the belts trying to find the right size, a seemingly mundane task, I couldn’t help but judge them not on their aesthetics, but on how they might feel if they were to be used on me. Suddenly it felt like I was in a sex shop not a clothing store! I just couldn’t get that thought out of my head. Me being bent over being lashed with his new shiny leather belt! I don’t know if the same thought crossed daddy’s mind too, or if I’m just a dirty slut but no doubt I will soon find out after he reads this post! *blush. 


This is what happens to little girls that don’t listen…..I know this well.

No comments:

Post a Comment