Monday 6 August 2012

Rebloged story: "Daddy's special Baby Juice"

little n says...

I found this story on another blog (see bottom of post) and I liked it so I thought i'd share, I did not write this and it is from a D/lg blog. It is NOT about incest involving a real daddy and daughter, nor is it about an underage participant. It is a fantasy story about an adult D/lg couple.  


"Daddy had been slipping into bed beside me on a regular basis for a few months now. I had gone past the point of being scared about what would happen, and had learnt that being quiet and still for the most part would let it be over as quickly as possible. Making a fuss only made it hurt more, and it made daddy say nasty things that I didn’t like.
One night, he came into bed beside me, and started murmuring something behind me. I roused myself a little, and as I did I heard what he was saying:
“My precious little girl awake for her daddy?  I’m going to tell you something very important now sweetie.”
I got nervous and hid my face. I had a feeling I should be listening, but it sounded like something too scary to acknowledge.
“You know when daddy comes into your bed and gives you special daddy cuddles?”
I nod, almost imperceptibly.
“Well, when daddy does that he puts a clear, plastic-y thing on his boy bits, doesn’t he?”
“Uh-huh…” A small, squeak of a voice.
“Tonight, daddy’s not going to put that on. Do you know what that means, little girl?”
“No…” The same terrified, tiny squeak escapes. You’ve never told me anything like this before, and you made sure nobody at school ever would. I’d been removed from sex education classes, precisely for this reason.
“Well, it means that when daddy is ready to put all his special juice into you, it will go all the way into you, not into the plastic thingy he used before. “
He’s starting to rub my kitty through my white panties. I’m getting increasingly anxious, because it *must* matter because he’s telling me about it. If there was nothing to worry about, he wouldn’t have told me. I don’t understand though. I stay quiet and still. He continues to play with my kitty outside my knickers, in the perfect way which normally makes me start to wriggle and squirm.
“It means it’s daddy’s special baby juice… And when it all goes inside you, it will make a baby in your tummy.”
He’s almost beside himself, but is maintaining a cool, calm exterior. Gently, keeping me on my side and staying behind me, he pushes into me, holding my tummy with one of his hands.
“A baby will grow in your tummy, and it will be daddy’s. It’ll grow right here,” he says, patting my tummy softly.
I am confused. I’ve never heard of anything like this before and I don’t really know what it means. I stay quiet and still though, and let daddy do what it is he needs to.
“You’ll be mine forever, little girl.”
He’s getting more and more vigorous now –  he moves himself and lets me lie down under him. His rhythm is building just like it does normally, except he seems more excited this time. I catch snippets of what he’s saying in between breaths.
“My – girl – baby – mine – tummy – mine -inside – baby – girl – mine,”
I look up at him with big, imploring eyes, trying to make sense of what daddy’s doing. I don’t understand… I know he loves me and I know he needs to do things like this to me, but they’re okay because he’s my daddy and he loves me.
“Nobody will want you now, princess. You’ll be daddy’s forever, when you give daddy this baby,”
His climax approaches and I get more and more worried. I feel his love spurt out of his thing and all up inside me, as he looks down and says:
“Mine, forever.”
He settles back down behind me,  one hand stroking my hair, one hand protectively around my tummy, stroking the baby that will make me his, forever."

Rebloged from: Glitter&Hearts&Stars&Spanking

No comments:

Post a Comment