Thursday 21 June 2012

Sometimes...

When I put this collar around your neck, consider yourself my chosen one. Do not abuse the privileges that come with it. Know what it symbolizes. Respect it. 
You Will Call Me Sir  [ Follow Me | Submit To Me | Ask ]  
little n says.....

Sometimes you’re unsure, or you don’t feel like it but..


Sometimes I need you to hold me down so I can feel your strength and your power.

Sometimes I need to hear you whisper dirty things in my ear and hear you call me your slut, or your little girl. 

Sometimes I need you to bend me over and spank me hard and pull my hair. 

Sometimes I need you to be firm with me, and make me kneel at your feet.

Sometimes I need you to frighten and excite me with unquestionable commands mind games.

Sometimes I need you to be rough and heavy handed.

Sometimes I need you to make me feel small. 

Sometimes I need you to take me to the edge, to make me feel unsure.

Sometimes I need you to push the limits of our trust. 

Sometimes I just really fucking need you! 

To feel and see your authority over me, it just makes me want you more.
Sometimes..I just need you to make me feel out of control. <3 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment