Tuesday 17 December 2013

'Why I need pain with sex' Taken from a writing on fetlife

Why I need pain with sex.

I need pain. A lot of pain. I need your fist in my hair, yanking my head back. I need your nails and teeth. Everywhere, digging into my skin. I need your arm around my throat, tight enough to see stars. Or even until I pass out. I need your open hand to strike my face, my breast, my thigh, my ass. I need you to press down on my collar bones, pinning me to the bed. Because then I don't have to think.
I can do vanilla sex, I really can. I can take it gently. But I'm usually not in a headspace to enjoy it. My head spins, and the mental dialogue is endless. I worry too much about if I will orgasm, if my partner will. Are they enjoying it? Am I pleasing them? On and on.
When you add the pain, you add a point of focus. I enjoy pain for its own sake, but it is also very meditative. It keeps me in the moment. I can't think, and my mind turns off. I can only feel and respond as primal instincts kick in. We both become more real, visceral. I don't have to worry and focus and will my orgasm into being, because you rip it from my helpless body. I don't have to be concerned about pleasing you; the growl in the back of your throat is validation enough.
So use me. Hit me. Bite me. Scratch me. Make me scream. Bruise me. Choke me. Pull my hair out. I want to feel you in my bones and muscles and skin tomorrow. Because even when we're apart, I want to have the reminders. That for a little while, the only things in the world that existed were me and you.

PLEASE NOTE THE ORIGIONAL AUTHOR OF THIS WRITING WAS TheSluttyKoala

I rebloged this becasue I agreed with it, and I couldnt have put it more perfectly myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment