Thursday 9 August 2012

Story


(This is a fictional story that I wrote)

My phone flashes up and buzzes, its message from you.
_________________________
To: little n
From: Daddy s
Home in 10. See you soon
x
_____________________________

My heart skips a beat, I get up of the couch were I fell asleep and start moving around frantically, my mind muddled and hazy. I make my into the bedroom and peel off my jeans and tshirt and make a dash for the shower. I’m out in 3 drying myself as I make my way back into the room nearly stumbling over the towel as I enter. I find my black ruffled panties and pull them on and slip into my very short school girl skirt white vest top, no bra and knee length socks and I go in search of my black Mary-Jane heels. The front door opens just as I slip the second one on my right foot. I quickly check myself in the mirror to see if my hair has lost its curl and give it a quick ruffle before bounding down the stairs to meet you.

You stop and stare at me. I pretend not to notice as I wrap my arms around you neck and plant a kiss on your check.

“Hello Daddy!”

I don’t wait for your response. I drop down to my knees and begin to untie your laces and take off your shoes. When I’m done I stay there kneeling in front of you, hands behind my back looking up at you with the sweetest little girl look I could manage. You look down at me for a second longer bemused.

“When I’ve finished speaking I want you to stand up, go upstairs and lie across the edge of the bed with your feet on the floor and your arse in the air.”

I blush, and look to the floor, my heart pounding in my ears.

“yes Daddy.”

I stand up and make my way back upstairs into the bedroom and lie across the purple satin sheets and wait. I hear you put your things away, go into the kitchen and pour yourself a drink and slowly make your way up the bedroom where I’m waiting patiently. The wait is agonising, I’m wet already with anticipation. I hear the floor creak as you enter the room. You cross the floor behind me take a drink and put it down.  

Smack!

An involuntary moan escapes my lips.

“Feet apart”

I shuffle my feet apart about 10cm hiding my smile.

Smack

“Further!”

I gasp and then comply moving them far enough apart for you to cuff my ankles and secure them to the spreader bar I hear you get from under the bed. The bar keeps them just far enough apart to make me feel restrained enough not to be too uncomfortable, but enough to remind me that I am here to serve.

“Good girl. Now give me your arms.”

I take my arms from under me and transfer my weight from them onto my shoulders and head which are now pushed against the bed, on the oh-so-soft-satin-sheets. You cuff them together behind my back then grab me by the hair and pull my head up to meet yours and you kiss me hungrily. I let out another moan, and you let go of my hair dropping my head back onto the bed.

“Your my little slutty girl Mine. Don’t you dare cum. Wait there.”

I hear you ruffling behind me getting something else out from under the bed. Then I hear you remove your jacket and your tie which you use to blindfold me. You roll up the sleeves of your shirt and unbuckle your belt and grasp it in one hand holding it just above my behind. With your other hand you rub against my panties and feel the wetness that has gathered there and I hear you take in a sharp intake of breath. Then I feel the slash of the whip against my skin.

“Ah”

You build up to a steady rhythm, increasing the strength of the blows with each swing. With the other hand you play with me slowly, teasing me. I want to cum.

Don’t you fucking dare? You wait until I let you. correction. If I let you.”

“Please Daddy, please let me cum”

You drop the belt on the floor. And pick up a condom.

“Mmmm”

“Do you want your Daddy inside you?”

I wiggle my bottom and giggle.

“Yes please!”

You slip it on and pull my panties to one side pushing the head of your penis against me. I moan in response and push against it. You pause and move away again.

“Stand up”

I’m confused, and disappointed, but I make a move. Its hard to get up. You sigh and grab a hold of my arm, dragging me upwards. I’m impressed with your strength. You unbuckle my hands and push them in front of me.

“kneel on the edge of the bed”

You take my arms from underneath me and buckle them onto the spreaderbar were my ankles are still secured so that my bottom is sticking up in the air even further. Then once again pull my panties to one side and push yourself inside me. There is little resistance and I hear you sigh as you get all the way in.

“Good little slut.”

You withdraw slowly and then push back in whilst reaching for my clit. You rub it slowly, matching the pace of your cock inside me. My hips push back to meet yours, Im desperate now. My breathing heavy, my palms sweaty and gripping onto the metal bar.

“Does my little one like that?”

Dam it, he’s really enjoying this I think. For a moment I resent the state that I’m in and how it contrasts to your calm exterior, but the feelings of pleasure take over. You grabs my hips and thrust into me, restoring me to reality.

“Yes. Please can I come now Daddy?”

“You’re an impatient little thing aren’t you. No, I like to hear you beg”

I’m so wet I can hear it when you thrusts into me, and I can feel it spread against my thighs. You continue to thrust harder into me and rub my clit at the same time. The sensations are intense, I want to pull away I can’t take it. I cry out.

“What’s wrong little one? Too rough?”

You thrust harder and deeper taking the breath out of me.

“You’re such a little slut. I bet you’ve been touching yourself all day while I’ve been out, making yourself all wet.”

Trears spring to my eyes, I need to cum. You sense the need in me; my moans turn into cries and then screams. I push my face into the bed trying to stifle them but you want to push me to my limits and you continue your thrusts whilst scratching your nails down my back before rubbing my clit once more.

“Come for me little one.”












No comments:

Post a Comment