Sunday 12 August 2012

Emergence Into Submission: A Sense of Entitlement

Emergence Into Submission: A Sense of Entitlement: While discussing the concept of Dominance in a D/s relationship with B, it struck me that the whole feel of Dominance can be encapsulated...

"I don't feel submissive because B spanks me but when He spanks me I feel His sense of entitlement over me and, knowing that I have entrusted Him with my life, makes me feel genuinely, blissfully, powerlessly, submissive."

little n says...

The above article is worth a read. This is what I need to feel. I need to know that my dominant's heart is in it, that he feels that he is entitled, that he owns me and really beleives it. Then I will feel truly submissive. Just like I need him to show that he cares for me and wants to protect me in order for me to feel truly little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment