Thursday 2 August 2012

Excited XD


little n says…

This Sunday me and Daddy are going to our first ever bdsm club! I’m so excited but nervous at the same time... I had no idea there would be places like that in the area where I live (it’s not a very built up area and tiny by American standards!), I always just assumed things like that would take an age to get to and only be in big cities and that id at least have to travel to Newcastle or Manchester maybe even London to go to once a year type events, not just 20 minutes from where I live every month! 

I hope they will be gentle with me... *hides in the corner. It looks like we will be the youngest there, except two other people aged 25 and 28 but maybe there will be some others who knows. 

I don’t know when  people usually get involved in the scene, but there don’t seem to be many my age! Oh well. I just don’t want the age thing to be a problem, I don’t want to be taken less seriously, or shunned because of it.  I don’t know if I’m maybe jumping in at the deep end here or not, but I’ve spoken to the club organisers and they seem very nice and kept reminding me that ‘we all had to start somewhere’. I know that if I was like 30 or something I would  feel more confident about it just because there would be more people my own age! But it’s something I want to do and know I have to do. It’s a journey of discovery and a sort of rite of passage, and hopefully it will be fun too! Plus cheap booze and chips! lol. Ive tried contacting another club which sounds quite impressive(and alot of fun because its attacehd to a hotel I think and you can hire bdsm equiptment) but they have been less forthcoming. I hope they get I’m touch soon because I’m itching to try that one out too. When I joined fetlife I never imagined it would lead to this, I’m so glad I joined.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment