Tuesday 24 July 2012

Submissive Sanctuary: Submission is Not About Telling Him What To Do?!

Submissive Sanctuary: Submission is Not About Telling Him What To Do?!: I've been thinking again ( I know, dangerous stuff)...Anyways, these concepts are not about the Dom someone met last week or the fledgling r...

little n says..

This blog post made me think because my dom is new to this and requires help from me to get going, does this mean I am not submissive? What am I supossed to do, expect him to just work it all out for himself leaving us both unsatisfied? Unlike some doms, mine is not a sadist, and this is not really his fetsih, he is learning because this is what I want. I trust him and I am very willing to submit, but he can't do this without my help. This issue ties in well with my last post (the video) of a sub explaining why topping from the bottom was not always a negative thing.    

No comments:

Post a Comment