Tuesday 24 July 2012

Another 50 things about me


little n says…

51. When I was little I used to imagine that I lived in Victorian times, now I just have a bit of a fascination for Victorian clothing, period dramas and novels which are set in that era and a desire to be spanked like a naughty Victorian lady! Oh and be put in a tin bath and washed by my fiancĂ©/dom I don’t know why I just think it would be fun and romantic.
52. My engagement ring is made of wood and only cost £70.
53. I really like eating sushi.
54. I try not to swear too much.
55. I really enjoyed watching 9 ½ weeks
56. I’m reading the last of the 50 shades trilogy.
57. I used to be in love with Lestat out of the vampire chronicles.
58. I have enjoyed all of Sarah Waters books, and have some of the tv drama adaptations on dvd.
59. I am a big fan of the Russian band tatu even though nobody else knows who they are anymore.
60. I used to have two gold fish one called steven, the other called Jeremy beadle (I was a big fan of you’ve been framed!) and a gerbil also called steven! (steven was a family friend)
70. I was bullied at school.
71. I’ve always been a bit of a loner and an introvert.
72. I’ve always had a dirty mind.
73. I like sussing people out before I let them get to know me.
74. People find me too intense and intimidating.
75.  I hate small talk..I’d rather just not speak.
76. I’m using this as a way of getting out of job hunting.
77. My new favourite vegetable is artichoke
78. When I was about 5 I once covered myself in some bubble bath that I was given by my mother because I saw an advert on TV by the same company which advertised body lotion, and I mistook it for the same product.
79. I once tried to eat some soap because it was made to look like a sweet (candy if you’re American)
80. I used to wet the bed a lot when I was a child.
81. I still secretly want to colour in pictures.
82. I drink a lot of water because I worry about the damage I did to my liver when I was a teenager, and because it contains no calories.
83. Artificial sweeteners give me migraines.
84. I get a lot of migraines/headaches.
85. I hate my periods, but the thought of not having them scares me!
86. I will not take the pill or any other chemical contraceptive because I am too concerned about the effect that they may have on my health, but I took Prozac for 2 years and regularly take pain  killers and tablets to help me sleep.
87. I get anxious if I am surrounded by lots of people. It kinda overwhelms me.
88. I am terrified of spiders, and I seem to keep finding them at the moment.
89. I am a very clingy woman.
90. I really like nature, and I’d really like to make love in a candlelit yurt in the woods, in a big wooden bed, whilst being kept warm by a fire, listening to the crackle of the fire and the sounds of the wildlife outside, then I’d like to lie in his arms and just look up at the stars.
91. I want to stay in a tree house like some lost tribe.
92. When I have my own home I will grow my own vegetables and won’t let my kids watch TV! They can play outside like children are supposed to.
93. I quite like art, and find aesthetics quite important. If a house is not pleasant inside to look at, I feel uncomfortable. I like to beautify things, but I do not conform to what others find beautiful.
94. I like being able to see the inner beauty of other people.
95. When I was 15/16 I was obsessive about a woman 30 years older than me.
96. I always fancied a lot of my teachers…I think I wanted them to do things to me after lessons in their empty classrooms, cupboards, over their desks ;)
97. I’m a very sexual person, and I can’t turn it off.
98. I need to be handled firmly sometimes brutally, but always with care.
99. I still can’t swim
100. I like spotting other kinksters/noticing other people’s kinkiness in day to day life it makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment