Sunday 5 January 2014

Get carter sexy phone scene

 

My Daddy watched the italian job last night starring Michael Cain. Seeing him on screen reminded me of that famous scene in Get Carter when Michael Cain, who playes the main charicter Jack Carter, rings his mistress in London played by Britt Ekland infront of his tempory landlady who rocks back and forth on her rocking chair listening to Jack's (cains) dirty words. Cains voice is perfect for this scene, and his slow confident words are enough to make any woman feel a bit hot! Michael Cain was a good looking man in his time and the way he is commanding his mistress over the phone I found rather Dom-like, and I could certianly see a young Mr Cain playing that sort of part well. The scene, sadly, is not very long in duration and does leave the viewer wanting a little more, but here is the script which I copied from another site...just imagine these words are said in a low and slow british acsent as you read his parts!


 Can I phone London?

              It'll cost you.

              Hello?

              I miss you.

              I fancy you.

              I wish I was touching you...

              ...right now.

              Making love to you.

              I want...

              ...to stroke you...

              ...and kiss you all over.

              Where are you?

              In the bedroom.

              My black underwear.

              The sexy silk ones?

              Take your bra off.

              Stop it, darling.

              No.

              Go on.

              Now...

              ...hold them gently...

               y:i ...slowly...

               y:i ...imagine it's me.

              When we're in South America...

               y:i ...we'll make love in the sun.

              Roll over.

               y:i Make love again.

               y:i And again.

              With me.

               y:i I really fancy you. 
 
 [husband walks in] What's the matter, you got gut trouble or something?
 
 No, darling. Just doing my exercises.

              Listen, Janet, Gerald's just walked in. I must ring off.

              Yeah, I'll come tomorrow.

              Save it till Sunday.

              I'll be back then.

and if you want to watch the scene you can view it here (for some reason I cant embed it onto my post)....enjoy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment