Wednesday 22 January 2014

Daddy I want your Baby




“Oh Daddy why not?” I stomp my feet in tantrum as you walk ahead with the trolly. You glare back at me.

“Put it back..NOW!”

I put back the large bar of delicious chocolate and trail behind you.

“Ooooh pop tarts. Daddy can I….”

“No (sigh) put it back”

“Oh your no fun” I stick my tounge out at you and you maintain a straight face and continue forward glancing at your list and ticking off each item as we go around the supermarket.

“why do you always have to be so organised..it boring…you’re boring!”

“Be quiet little girl, that’s quite enough from you.”

“No! what are you going to do?” I move closer to your ear and whisper “Are you going to pull down my pants and spank me here infront of all these people?”

 I start to giggle and wonder off but I still hear you say “maybe” under your breath. I quiet down and follow you round the shop picking items up and inspecting them closely as we go around sometimes loosing you as you head off round the next isle. I keep an eye on you and see your disapproving looks as  you anticipate my next question so I stay silent and when your not watching I slip a chocoloate bar in the trolly and hide it underneath some other items so you don’t see. Success!

After meandering round the rest of the supermarket for what seems like and age we finally get to the checkout. I help you load the shopping onto the conveyor belt and try to hide the chocolate bar and quickly bounce up the other side ready to pack it. I see your mouth twitch and form a smirk as I quickly shove the bar into a shopping bag then quickly loose interest in sorting any of the rest of it. I have a triumphant smile on my face as I watch you pay.

 Once where outside you tell me to get in the car, your tone is short and I do as I’m told without complaint. You load the shopping and take the trolly back and return in record time. You get in and start the engine and don’t bother to turn on the radio. We sit in silence on the way home which I find unnerving. You open the front door and just as I am about to step in you grab my arm fast and push me in the house and up against the wall.

“You think I didn’t see you sneak this into the trolly?”

I look down and see you holding the chocolate bar in your hand. My face burns red at being found out.

“I…I’m sorry Daddy”

“Go to your room and face the corner”

“Ok Daddy”
I slump off to my room to wait for you and listen. I hear you unpack the shopping with a lot of clattering and them stomp up the stairs.  

“I hope your standing how I told you”

I realise im sitting down and quickly attempt to stand up just as you are coming in to the room.

“I see you cannot even obey the simplest of orders little girl”

“Daddy I’m sorry but..”

You raise your hand to silence me and sit down on the bed.

“come here, and take off your clothes”

“Daddy its cold”

“I don’t care, do as you’re told.”

I begin to undress but your not satisfied with my progress and become impaitent so you stand up and start ripping my clothes off.

“Daddy!”

Though your actions surprise me I am not afraid, I know this is controlled anger although I am a little concerned about the state of my lovely dress that now lies torn around my ankles.

“Over my knee”

Tears fill my eyes as I lay myself across your knee followed by a sharp blow across my bottom.

“You think you can disrespect me like that in public and get away with it? You think you can act like a brat and I wont react?”

THWACK

“Well I am not a pushover little girl and I wont stand for it. Its about time you learnt some manners and did as you were told. You get what I say and if I tell you no it means no…Is that clear”

Sobbing I reply “Yes Daddy but your hurting me, please stop”

“Nonsense, I know you enjoy this. I know you lie there at night thinking about it, fantasising about me spanking you across my knee like this, touching yourself. Don’t you?”

“Yes Daddy”
“I can see your enjoying it” You swipe your fingers across my wet hole as proof of my enjoyment so that I could not argue.

“suck” you hold up your hand to me so that I can taste my own wetness on your fingers. I clean them off and continue to take the blows and squirm on your knee against your rising cock underneath me.

“Daddy please ive had enough now”

“I will stop when I choose too. Truth is little girl Daddy just loves spanking your gorgeous bottom.”

I giggle “Ok Daddy but not too hard ok?”

“aww poor little girl, are you getting a sore arse?”

“Yes Daddy” I pout.

You stop spanking me and start kissing the spot that has turned red and rubbing it with your hand then sliding it between my legs to play with my clit and coat it with my wetness.

“Mmmm”

“You’re a little pain slut arnt you? Daddys pain slut. Tell me what you think about when you touch yourself when Daddy isn’t here”

“I think about you Daddy and your big cock!”

“More”

“I think about you filling me up, I feel so empty without you Daddy, its not the same without it inside me. I think about you coming inside me and making me pregnant with your baby Daddy.”

“Really?”

“Oh Daddy don’t sound so shocked, is it wrong? I’m sorry, I just want to feel you come inside me so much”

“Well that can be arranged little girl, but you don’t have to have my child”

“I want to feel your child growing inside me Daddy, I don’t know why I just do”

You plunge your fingers inside me as I continue.

“I just..oh Daddy that feels soo good” you press my clit with your thumb and it tingles and heats up under your touch.

“go on”

“I love you so much I want you baby”

“Well little girl, I’ll see what I can do”

“Oh please come inside me Daddy, fill me up with your cum. I want to feel you tense and unload inside me and hear your moans fill the room”

You push the tip of your cock inside me and my slippery walls part and adjust to accommodate you. It feels warm and I ache around you as you move slowly caressing my G-spot.

“Oh little girl you feel amazing”

I look up at you watching you move, your strong arms around me. I hold your hips and guide you in and move my hands across you back and down to your bottom.

“Don’t you want me to have your baby Daddy? Think of my swollen belly full of your child and my big milky breasts. Would you like to taste it Daddy? Would you like to suck on your little girls milky breasts? Would you fill me up with your cock and hold my baby filled belly and plant it with kisses? Would you hold my hand as I gave birth to your Baby Daddy and stroke my hair?”

I reach under my hips too cup your balls and stroke them gently with my fingers how you like it and you pace picks up. I tense and position myself so that you hit my G-spot more efficiently.

“Oh Daddy please don’t stop, fuck me and fill me up”

“Are you ready little girl?”

“Oh yes Daddy, I’m going to come. Do you want that Daddy? Do you want your little girl to come on your cock?”

You reach down and play with my clit and it pushes me over the edge sending me into an explosive orgasm around you just as your cock begins to fire inside me. You pull out and your come pours out of me and runs onto the sheets.

“Daddy that was amazing”

I hug you close and fall asleep in your arms as you curl your fingers around my hair. You plant a kiss on my forehead and I dream of you and our new baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment